Welcome to the shit show, Folks. My name is Chowderhead, and I will be serving as your maniacal tour guide here.
This site is a playground designed for adult children of all ages. Approximately 98% of the Material that you’ll find here is complete nonsense, and the remaining 2% is up for debate, practicality-wise.
Every Tuesday and Thursday I pull a trick out of my sleeve for your viewing pleasure. Occasionally, I invite guest writers on board to see if they can match wits with me. I’m a believer in community and try my best to interact with everyone that stops by.
So grab a cold brew, kick off your shoes, and enjoy the show.